Design Cypher is known for delivering kickass, effective marketing through website builds and the written word. But that isn’t all we can do. We’re excited to say we’re tackling a new area that will help your business grab the attention of the Myrtle Beach area: perforated window decals.
But what are they? How does Design Cypher leverage them to help your business pop? In today’s article, we’ll answer these questions and more so you can decide which window perforation is the best option for your Myrtle Beach business.
Perforated window decals are adhesive PVC sheets covered in tiny holes. Commonly used on cars and storefronts, they’re a standout way to catch the eyes of those around you. Most importantly, you can choose any graphic to give your message a serious boost in high-traffic areas.
Design Cypher’s perforated window decals have many benefits, including:
- High visibility from sidewalks and roads.
- Unlimited designs & sizes to perfectly suit your business needs.
- Limited visibility from outside. This comes in handy in high-sun exposure settings or places you want more privacy.
- On that note, these window decals may save energy costs in the long run. This is because they limit light penetration and, by extension, the heat that comes into your building.
- Increased visibility from inside. While it’s hard to see into the respective structure from the outside, the decals do not impede occupants’ vision in any way.
Get the Picture
With the influx of tourists right around the corner, there’s no better time to make your Myrtle Beach business front distinct with a perforated window decal.
Drop a line at email@example.com to start your project today!